The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their materials that are written. The perfect solution is is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages English that is including, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to add words to a personal dictionary. It may be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For those who are searching for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts so that you can proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the application as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. Why is LanguageTool a writing that is compelling is its power to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in every language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary that you could fully customize and expand with entries from all of the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in any language that you choose to exert effort on. Words put into the personal dictionary are treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will discover highlighted incorrect entries in addition they could just click a suggested correction to displace the original ones.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that can help you improve your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The tool that is automated utilization of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to operate comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which are reported to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re ready to determine if that which you’ve written is really worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater may well be more than happy to do it for you. And it does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to save you the possibility embarrassment of someone else claiming credit that is original a hefty chunk of one’s work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You will need to go deeper into the mystery of your score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to assist you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as others you’ll want to further work on, along side providing other helpful ideas to fashion out a better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the all of the massive indexes associated with the search that is major to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The machine is robust, practically saving you from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. While the basic form of PaperRater will provide you with functional capabilities, the premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on amount of plagiarism checks each month, offers you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, along with other advanced functions you’ll need.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is quite neat and easy to edit which informs us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
You have a lot to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version if you have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Create your written work inviting to read. Once you run the application form, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you for which you have got all of it wrong in terms of your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words rather than weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- You can forget copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re among those who hate the tedious means of copy-pasting between text editors, Hemingway enables you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It also works the other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file i need a paper written once you are done.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You have access to Hemingway online 100% free. For the application that is stand-alone need to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you can easily contact the program creators.
If you’re any sort of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all of that you want as an editing companion and a writing coach. To the end, ProWritingAid developers designed that it is the only manuscript editing software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software programs is OnlineCorrection.com, a free online grammar tool for usage by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and issues that are stylistic.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web site with a design that is simple users can enter the text they want to proofread. With only a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues in the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is power that is processing is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, as well as suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. If you’re a worrywart, the application destroys every content that you submit within half an hour just in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas.
- Absolutely free. OnlineCorrrection.com is absolutely free—all you may need is a well balanced internet connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other major languages: German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an online grammar and spelling checker designed for students who are using English as his or her second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application is designed to help students identify errors in their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free of charge and a paid version. The free type of the tool allows students to submit text for checking up to no more than 2,000 characters at the same time. Beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid form of the tool that provides more advanced features.
Why should you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to understand. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to repair one error at the same time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students figure out how to solve problems or issues step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is doing your best with its features to spell out to the learning students why they have been committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them how to proceed to address those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only as much as 2000 characters. It isn’t adequate to check most documents, but enough to alert you which you may like to look at your piece of writing once more. The paid version that removes restriction may be had for $14.99 good for year’s use. Moreover it provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you shall be well advised to simply accept only those suggestions that make logical sense.